If you’re interested in becoming a 2013 sponsor, please download the sponsorship package and contact a dediated member of our team. We’d be delighted to discuss the various opportunities. Benefits of sponsoring the festival include recognition at the festival, category exclusivity and ambush protection, guaranteed media coverage, as well as an entire set of promotional rights.
Some sponsorship opportunities still available include:
- Observation Deck - located high above the stage and VIP area, the observation deck is the ideal location for a company to maximize their exposure throughout the festival. Accessed only by VIP ticket holders, this sponsorship provides your company access to all of the privileges of the VIP area for your guests while creating a highly recognized area for your company name and logo Cost: $7,500 One Available
- Artist Village - Collection of unique artists displaying and selling their handmade creations. Sponsorship includes area signage, 10′x10′ exhibit space to distribute company collateral, logo/ID in program map identifying the Artist Village; 20 (twenty) VIP tickets, 10 (ten) VIP parking passes; 10 GA tickets and 20 (twenty) event t-shirts Cost: $5,000 One Available
- Local Band Stage - One of the most popular events at the festival, the local band stage features 4 local bands each day. The sponsorship will include specific stage signage, exhibit space, and identification as the “stage” sponsor. Package also includes twenty (20) VIP tickets, 10 (ten) VIP parking passes, 10 (ten) GA tickets, and 20 (twenty) event t-shirts. Cost: $5,000 One Available
- Ticket Sponsor - Exclusive advertising space on festival “Print at Home” tickets. Logo will be included on all Print at Home tickets. Cost: $500 Three Available
- Water Sponsor - Provide branded water bottles to all festival goers. This is your chance to be in the hand of each and each and every festival goer. Cost: Provide 7,000 bottles of water One Available